Khanewal contest is a competition that is held at Government College Of Commerce Khanewal In E Rozgar Center Lab. The Contest is based on Search Engine Optimization the websites or blog. blog or website rank on google. On page SEO and Off page SEO tactics Are a help to rank Your Website easily on google. For more detail visit our pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

Why I am Participate in Khanewal Contest?

Khanewal Contest

Why I am Participate in Khanewal Contest?

Khanewal Contest is an activity that is organized, Muhammad Ahmad who is the Trainer of E Rozgar. The activity journal means to check the learning level of the students. Because he is teaching us a large number of tools that help us to Article or Content, Blog Writing. The purpose of learning is online earning. Many of the students just attend class and get the lecturer and no practice of the learning thing. Due to competition may be they are focused on it and start practice. Because without Practice our learning is not strong. Many of the students are come here to just attend class and then go home not concentrate on the today learning. Due to this, his earning is not start yet. I am telling you already in our first post I am joining it very late. I think in Last but due to my great Trainer better Presentation skills and Knowledge and my attention, My earning is start very first. After announcing this competition I am telling you what the change In My class Student. 

Week First:


Today is Friday the contest is announced Last Friday first week is passed away. I examine the class to ask many of student who numbers of student start work on It. I ask question Individually to everyone.
  • How many posts are you write on Khanewal Contest?
  • Are start working to writing post on Khanewal contest?
Large numbers of Students give the answer is similar I have no Idea to what Kind of Post I create them. All the student to blame to Trainer choose a very difficult Topic.  But According to mine, My trainer has not any kind of Fault or Blame. Because he gives us every day a large number of help and topics. I know success is only you get when you are mentally ready for it. In this situation,
 Many of student take it lightly like the class attend learning process. for more Info visit this Below link.

    https://khanwalcontest.blogspot.com/second-week

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive