Khanewal contest is a competition that is held at Government College Of Commerce Khanewal In E Rozgar Center Lab. The Contest is based on Search Engine Optimization the websites or blog. blog or website rank on google. On page SEO and Off page SEO tactics Are a help to rank Your Website easily on google. For more detail visit our pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

Second week Khanewal Contest ?

Khanewal Contest

Second Week  of Khanewal Contest

Today is the first day of the second week only two to three person may be to start working on the preparation of Khanewal Contest. But a number of students have nothing react on it. I am asking the question to many of the students to judge the performance and activeness level of the students about Contest preparation. A few numbers of students saying to me I start working last day. A large number of students we start working today. A little number of students saying I am not thinking about that now I start working on very last day. They also said to me I am the one who wins the contest. No one student is here to get the power to compete us. Like his confidence but suddenly I remember the Story of ''Hare and tortoise" in the story moral of the hare is also the same of these boys. Who says to everyone no one competes us. In this story hare is run so fast then he says tortoise is so weak they are not competing me. Due to overconfidence, he is going to take some rest. But unfortunately, the rest is going long. Hare is a lost race. I feel some laziness after getting the comment but after remember this story. I know about my Result if I prey the laziness. Then I am not to participate in the competition.

Day Second:

The second day of week two no one does not have a great work. everyone is on the same condition of rest. only two more students are active to start working on it. our class starts routine wise Ahmad sir deliver the lecture as per schedule according to outline. In the end, I am asking many students about the progress of Khanewal contest.

Day Third:

The Third day of week two no one does not have great work without left over two female students. another everyone is on the same condition of rest. only two more Female and one male student are active to start working on it. our class starts routine wise Ahmad sir deliver the lecture as per schedule according to outline. In the end, I am asking many students about the progress of Khanewal contest.  Many of student Passing the same Marks.
For more visit Below Link:

https://khanwalcontest.blogspot.com/khanewal-contest-second-week.

Share:

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive