Khanewal contest is a competition that is held at Government College Of Commerce Khanewal In E Rozgar Center Lab. The Contest is based on Search Engine Optimization the websites or blog. blog or website rank on google. On page SEO and Off page SEO tactics Are a help to rank Your Website easily on google. For more detail visit our pages

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Khanewal Contest Second Week

Khanewal Contest

Khanewal Contest Second Week

Day Fourth:

Khanewal Contest Fourth day of week two no one does not have a great work. everyone is on the same condition of rest. only five more students are active to start working on it. our class starts routine wise Ahmad sir deliver the lecture as per schedule according to outline. In the end, I am asking many students about the progress of Khanewal contest.

Day Fifth:

Contest Fifth day of week two no one does not have great work without leftover five female students. another everyone is on the same condition of rest. only three more Female and two male students are active to start working on it. our class starts routine wise Ahmad sir deliver the lecture as per schedule according to outline. In the end, I am asking many students about the progress of the competition.  Many of student Passing the same Marks. Some of the student saying to me I start working on tomorrow. I am asking why are you not start working yet. They are said to me because Saturday and Sunday vocation spent on it. Many students say I am focusing on Facebook. Because of last Friday combined all Domain Technical, Non-Technical and Creative class sir Ahmad Deliver lecturer on Facebook. According to my point of view this week without one or two students just more active no one other is active for start working. Because of many of student saying to me, I am not attending the Properly Assignment Then why I am focusing on Competition.  

Saturday & Sunday:

Saturday:

The second Week is almost going to finished because the working days is finished on Friday. Today is Saturday I am thinking about those students who start working on Competition. You know Today is the fifth Post. I think that is not a great work Because anyone was able to post five in two days. Today I have no mood to work on it.

Sunday:

Finally, Sunday is the start I like Sunday because my all family member gather rest at home on the same day. Today my target is I am writing a two post on Khanewal contest and also two posts on my second blog of Innovation. Due to my lazy-ness second week is also passed Away.
For reading from start click below link.

https://khanwalcontest.blogspot.com/second week khanewal contest.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive