Khanewal contest is a competition that is held at Government College Of Commerce Khanewal In E Rozgar Center Lab. The Contest is based on Search Engine Optimization the websites or blog. blog or website rank on google. On page SEO and Off page SEO tactics Are a help to rank Your Website easily on google. For more detail visit our pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

Khanewal Contest held at E Rozgaar Khanewal

Khanewal Contest

Khanewal Contest:

Khanewal Contest basically competition that is base on the task of rank your website. We rank our website with the help of SEO. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization that fully helps to Rank our Website. SEO basically have a two type. First is “on page SEO” On page SEO rule is very Compulsory to rank your website. The Contest is held in E rozgar center that assists in Khanewal at Government Commerce College Khanewal.

E rozgar Program is joining me on 28 January 2019. But the class already starts on 10th January 2019. I have received the Notification of joining Program in 16th January 2019 but unfortunately these days I am prey to Daria and high fever. I am not Join the Program. I have missed a large number of lecture But My luck My trainer or Coach Muhammad Ahmad Great Freelancer of Pakistan cover my missed course in extra Class. My first class starts from my Introduction and also ask me why I am joining so late.

After introducing my self I answer the  Question I am Joining so late reasoning is my health condition that is not so good. Then start the class on the first day I do not feel so good because I do not know anyone. With the passage of time, I know everyone. Till today I am learning the large number of thing all are new for mine. Khanewal contest also consists of one thing that is learned here is applied process or practical form. In this contest provide me a keyword from Sir Muhammad Ahmad. 

The keyword is Khanewal Contest. We all create a website and rank our blogs on Google First page.with the help of the following Steps.

SEO (Search Engine Optimization):

                On Page SEO:

                Off Page SEO:

 I like contest and competition due to I am work from the very first day. If you know more about E Rozgar program then click the Link.

  https://khanwalcontest.blogspot.com/e-rozargaar


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive